Here's another handy guide on how to get the most out of the Créu Official Website! This time, we're showing you how to install the Créu Cursors to get a super vintage look on your PC!
Hover over the Créu Cursor you'd like to use. A darker square will show up on top, with some buttons. Then CLICK!
2a. Now choose a folder location on your computer to save the file! I recommend creating a folder just for Créu content, for easy access! You can also rename the file, if you'd like. Remember the saved location for later steps!
2b. Note! The file comes as a .zip (because Wix logic), so you may need to "extract" it. You can use WinZip, 7-zip or other similar programs. If you have those installed already, and you right-click the file, you will see some options!
3. Ok, now, open the "Control Panel" on your computer, and select the option for "Mouse". Note: the names & looks may vary in different computers!
5. In Mouse Properties, head to "Pointers" tab. It will look something like this:
6. Still in this same tab, under "Customize", select the Cursor you'd like to change and hit "Browse".
7. A new window will open. Remember I said remember the file location, where you saved & extracted the Cursor? Yes, so you will navigate to that location now, and click "open".
8. Ta-DAH! Just hit "Apply" and your Créu Cursor is now installed and ready to use!!
We hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial!
By the way, I had to deactivate Blog Comments for a while >.< Sorry!
If you'd like to share your thoughts, please contact me or join our Créu Community on Discord =^^=
BONUS: PriVer Archive of the month!
Really old Créu design & logo, one of the first! This was actually a car sticker!!